Austenitic stainless steel tubes
Formable tubes for versatile use
Available material grades for austenitic stainless steel tubes:
Austenitic stainless steel is the most used stainless material in the world. The standard grades for everyday business are covered mainly by 304 and 316L/316Ti types of austenitics.
Austenitic stainless steel sustains its mechanical values, even at higher temperatures. This sustainability of mechanical values makes it possible to obtain 30-minute fire resistance in stainless steel structures, without any additional fire protection.
Advantages of austenitic stainless steel:
• Excellent formability
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Toughness at low temperatures
• Good weldability
• Fire resistance
• Austenitic metric (1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4404, 1.4571)
• Austenitic imperial (304, 304L, 316L, 316 Ti)
• Also special project materials by request
Read more: Stalatube steel takes many forms