The standard grades for everyday business are covered mainly by 304 and 316L/316Ti types of austenitics.
Austenitic stainless steel sustains its mechanical values also at higher temperatures. This sustainability of mechanical values makes it possible to obtain 30 minutes fire resistance in stainless steel structures, without any additional fire protection.
The main difference between the grades is alloying which mostly affects the corrosion resistance of the material.
The advantage of different stainless steel grades in both the design stage and during service life are:
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- High mechanical strength
- Good weldability
- High temperature resistance
Available material grades for Austenitic stainless steel tubes:
- Austenitic metric (1.4301, 1.4307, 1.4404, 1.4571)
- Austenitic imperial (304, 304L, 316L, 316 Ti)
- Also special project materials by request